House Sitter in Phoenix, Arizona
We are completely booked for 2022! Contact us today to discuss your 2023 "snowbird" or other travel plans...
- We are a trustworthy, clean & organized, non-smoking, 55 couple.
- We are empty-nesters. And, sadly, we recently lost our two senior fur-babies (16yo) - part of our family since they were just 8 weeks old.
- We both have Level-One Fingerprint Background Clearance Cards
This means that the Arizona Department of Public Safety has completed both a State and Federal criminal history records check on us.
- We are both COVID-vaccinated with Booster.
** Our Requirements:
- Designated parking space, garage, or driveway to park our vehicle (not paid, general or street parking)
- Onsite stable and secure Internet connection minimum 25 Mbps (download, 3 Mbps upload)
- A bedroom with at least a queen-size bed for us to sit as a couple, or a twin or larger for one of us (depending upon availability).
** TO HELP US BETTER UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS, please provide the following information when contacting us.
* Dates Needed
* Location of Home where services will be rendered: complete street address OR City, State with Major Cross Streets.
* What General Home Services are you in need of?
- Examples of basic services: Minding Home, Mail Collection, Garbage/Recycling, Indoor Plant Care (house).
- Or additional services: Light lawn/garden care. Light pool care.
* Any Special Conditions concerning the home?
- For example: Do others live in or on the property? Any paid staff or services regularly scheduled? Required management or care of a business on the property? The property is remote or off-grid? Any food restrictions or provisions not included? Is the household Vegan, and no meat products are permitted in the kitchen? If only eco-friendly paper or cleaning products must be used in the home (homeowner to provide), or composting toilets or any other non-standard facilities?
* Are Pet Services are needed?
- What types of Pets and how many of each? What are the Pets’ meal, schedule, and ‘potty’ requirements?
- Are there any special behaviors we should be made aware of?
For example, the pet may not be left alone, must sleep in the bed with someone, prone to accidents or not ‘toilet-trained’ (pet pees/poops in the house), continually barks, or the pet shows any aggressive behavior.
* Other Services Needed. Please specify.
We'd like to help!
Marylou and Michael