House Sitter in Bloomfield Towns, Michigan
Very interested in the house sitting industry!
Master of Arts, Early Childhood Education, University of Phoenix. Phoenix, AZ 2005
Bachelor of Science,
Family/Community Services - Family and Child Ecology, Michigan State University. East Lansing, MI 1993
Personal Child Caregiver, Rochester Hills, MI. August 2017-Present
Assistant Teacher /Infant Room, School Bell Early Childhood Development Center, Troy MI. December 2016 - August 2017
Lavida Massage, Bloomfield Hills, MI. May 2016 - August 2016
Part Time Substitute Teacher, Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne County School Districts. Professional Recruiting Group (PRG), Sterling Heights, MI. September 2016 - Present (On File).
Medical Office Manager Kyle Medical, PC, Detroit, MI; September 2006 - April 2013
- Patient scheduling, registration, medical records, referrals, data entry and processing.
- Implemented and maintained office policies and procedures.
- Interviewed, hired and trained productive medical office team, and conduct performance reviews.
- Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress and concerns.
- Took and recorded vital signs including blood pressure, pulse, and temperature.
- Monitored expiration of medical supplies and medications.
- Responded appropriately to the physical, emotional, and developmental needs of patients.
- Obtained information about clients' medical history, medications, complaints and allergies.
- Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment.
- Supported duties for diagnostic and technical treatment procedures, such as setting up and operating special medical equipment and apparatus.
- Reported any unusual circumstances in the patients' condition or environment.
- Collected patient specimens and data.
- Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing
- Took advantage of opportunities for continuing education, quality assurance, and performance improvement activities.
Building Substitute Teacher, Detroit Public Schools, Detroit, MI; October --...
-Prepared lesson plans.
- Instructed students on a variety of classroom topics and courses of instruction.
- Supervised students during the school day.
- Attended faculty meetings.
- Offered activities and opportunities that helped to instill confidence, curiosity, and study and problem solving strategies suitable to the development levels of the children.
- Selected books, tools, and extra instructional materials suitable for the level of development.
- Provided materials and experiences that were culturally suitable for diversity in the classroom.
- Maintained attendance records
References Available Upon Request